We participate as an in-network provider for the following insurance plans. Please note that there are sub-plans and products within each insurance company, and you should check your company’s website or call them to make sure we participate with your specific plan.
- Aetna, Affinity
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- GHI, Global Med Management, Great West
- Healthnet, HIP, Horizon, Humana Choice
- Magnacare, Multiplan
- Nippon Life Insurance, NY Hotel Trades
- OSCAR, Oxford
- Screen Actors Guild
- United Health Care
- Writers Guild
If you do not have health insurance, have insufficient coverage, or have a plan we do not accept, and you still want to be seen, contact our staff about our fee schedule.
We utilize the services of a professional medical billing company that specializes in processing your insurance claims and payments effectively and accurately. These are our standard billing procedures:
- Always bring your current insurance card with you to your appointment.
- The co-payment amount (there may be more than one due), required by your insurance company, is due at the time of your appointment.
- Our billing office will then file a claim with your insurance company.
- After we have received a response from your insurance company, you will receive a statement/invoice from us if any additional balance is due from you. These are usually due to deductibles, co-insurances, co-pays, or items not covered by your carrier.
- We are required by law to collect these funds that are deemed the patient’s responsibility by your insurance company.
We accept the following forms of payment:
- Personal checks
- Visa, MasterCard
- Money orders
- Debit cards
For billing inquiries contact A.M.F. Billing Service, Inc. by phone at 516-239-7093, by fax at 516-239-7193, or via email at email@example.com.
At Dahlfull, due to the nature of your visit, we make every effort to fit you into the schedule as soon as possible. However, we have a limited number of appointments a day, and expect that if you make an appointment, once confirmed, you will keep it. If you do not show up for an appointment or cancel with less than 24 hours notice, you are taking an appointment from another family. Therefore, you will be billed a flat fee of $150. You may not make another appointment until the fee is paid.